New Smyrna Beach is a special place! Dubbed, “Florida’s Charmingly Hip Surf Town” by Coastal Living Magazine, NSB is a popular place to visit and for the fortunate who live here seasonally or year round – it’s HOME!
Top 5 Reasons we 💙 New Smyrna Beach:
- We’re surrounded by water! Did you know that research has proven that being near water promotes mental health and happiness! Between the sparkling sand beaches to the calming shores of the Intracoastal Waterway and Mosquito Lagoon, you’ll love being able to spend time in, on and around the water in NSB.
- Sunrise! Daybreak is so peaceful. Seeing the light surround you, listening to the waves cascade in and out… It’s pretty spectacular! With miles of coastline and endless places to watch, no two mornings are ever the same. Set your alarm and take a cup of coffee down to the shoreline tomorrow. It’s worth it!
- The Great Outdoors! When we were kids, we never wanted to come inside and today is no different. Long walks on the beach, spending time on the water, exploring the Canaveral National Seashore, cruising down A1A with the top down on our Jeep or just kicking back in our courtyard with a glass of wine enjoying the ocean breeze – the outdoors is a major component of our NSB lifestyle.
- Are you Hungry? NSB is home to some great place to eat. Blackbeard’s Inn is a family owner restaurant that has been making the best prime rib in Volusia County for over 30 years. JB’s Fish Camp is the quintessential seafood dive located in Bethune Beach that has some of the most beautiful views you’ll see. Flagler Avenue is home to The Third Wave Cafe that features wood fired pizzas and an innovative menu that features fresh farm to table specialties. The best burger on the Beach is found at The Breakers along with tranquil ocean views. There are so many options… You’ll find everything you’re craving in New Smyrna Beach.
- Sunset! watch the sunset in NSB, here’s a linkCatching a sunset is the perfect way to end your day when you live in New Smyrna Beach. There are so many great places to relax and even have a cocktail and watch the giant golden coin disappear into the distance. We wrote a recent article about our favorite places to watch the sunset in NSB.
Are you ready to move to NSB? Please call or text Debbie Summers, REALTOR at 386-795-2334 or contact us by dropping us a note via our website. We’d love to help you find the perfect vacation home, income producing rental property or full time residence. Finding the right condo or neighborhood in New Smyrna Beach is easy when you work with us.